Absolut vodka pillow fight

ach105

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knew the song in the commercial for absolut where everyone in this city is pillow fighting

interesting commercials they have...

I'm looking for that song too, and it's not the same as the other Absolut ad. It sounds like a French song from the 50s or 60s, and—if I remember the ad correctly—has a chorus that goes something like "boom, boom, boom."

I think your looking for something in line of The Real Tuesday Weld..maybe something off "Clerknson" ...am not saying it is, they just sound similar- the 50&60s boo bap kinda hymm.

Hi! Bon Jour! The song is called "Boum" and is by the famous French singer "Charles Trenet". The complete song is definitely worth listening to! I'm not sure of the recording date.....

Some interesting background on Charles Trenet (1913-2001): He was a prolific songwriter who only recorded his own songs & was most famous for his recordings from the late 1930s through the 1950s. One of his best known songs is "Beyond the Sea" ("La Mer") which of course was later recorded and made popular in the U.S. by Bobby Darin!

Does anyone know the song used in the new Absolut ad that features protestors squaring off against police for a pillow fight? I think it's part of Absolut's new ad campaign "In an absolut world." Much thanks if you know the name to the song.

there is pillow fighting in the commercial. the song is old and it's not english. anyone know what it is?

There is a commercial that played a while ago, with mobs fighting with pillows.
In the background was what sounded like a song from the 50-60"s in either french or italian (?)
The only word i remember sounded like "Bom".....
any help would be appreciated

Absolut Vodka - Pillow Fight

Airing in Canada right now.

The commercial features a french song.

Anyone know it? Song & artist?

Thanks.

Re: Absolut Vodka pillow fight

The music is a song by French composer and singer, Charles Trenet, and its called "Boum"

Back