Absolut vodka "The Absolute"

I've found the glamour puss track. That's not the one I"M looking for. I'm looking for the one with the lazy-dramatic piano (solo?).

Any Ideas?

The commercial is the one where they have "The absolute..." "rock club" "case of the mondays", etc. Does anyone know the name of the song in the background or who made it?

Someone on YouTube seemed to think it was

I Monster ~ Hey Mrs.

Unfortunately, I can't find that song anywhere to see if that is right....

But I am dying to know as well...

Is this the same ad that shows Steve McQueen as "Absolut Male" ???

:ph34r:

Does anybody know the song used in the Absolut Vodka commercial with Office Space?
I know some people say it's Hey Mrs. by I Monster, but I have that song, and the song I heard on TV was different.

it is definitely 'Hey Mrs.' by I Monster, you must have one of the remixes, as i do

i am having trouble downloading the original version

I Monster is the song in part 1

"Elevator" by Hot Hot Heat is the song in the second commercial.

I can't seem to find anyone else on the board asking for this one so here it is, and please redirect me if you know that it's been asked before and answered.

The music is from the Absolut Vodka commercial, the commercial is the one that's been playing recently. The commercial goes through a bunch of different things, and has text for each 'thing'. Like it will show the grand canyon and the text will say 'The Absolute hole in the ground', then it'll show a guitarist playing a guitar and it'll say 'The absolute guitar'. The music has some random guitar riff that repeats and what I think is a dance beat in the background.

Anyone heard it or knows what song that is?

After seeing the commercial again, I noticed that there are at least two versions of the commercial, and there are at least 2 different songs. The one on the page you linked me to has the mainly repetitive guitar one, the one I was hoping for had an eery piano repeating a riff while an electric guitar kicks in (also repetitively). The two pieces are completely different (ie one is not a remix of the other). Any other ideas?

There's an Absolute Vodka commercial and they show clips of different things. I would like to know the song. Thanks for anyhelp. Hope this hasn't been asked. :p

Back