AT&T we are building a new company

mariaconfetti

Reaction score
AT&T we are building a new company

There's a new AT&T commercial that starts with a TV and then turns into different electronic equipment like cell phones, regular phones etc. It says that they are building a new company and that they are providing broadband, cellular etc

What's the song?

I have also been looking for that song all over the internet and I can't find it. DANG!

None of the songs posted here are the ones the OP and I are talking about. The songs posted are for older commercials beginning since Jan. 2007. The OP ad I are talking about a new commercial that begun airing approximately last week.

Sorry. If you know what song it is, please let me know. It has a good beat to it!!!

E

The commercial starts out with a flat screen TV showing a soccer game and then it becomes a laptop which becomes a phone which becomes a blackjack and finally becomes a flip phone a la transformers. During the commercial the soccer game is playing on all the available screens and the song in the background.

The commercial states that AT&T is becoming a new company combining cable, broadband, phone and wireless service.

what is the song??

Yeah, I know what you mean. This is the first time i haven't been able to find the song I life.

Eric

Most of us prolly still haven't seen it. I know I haven't.

Yeah, that's it. A poster on YouTube said that it was written especially for the song so I don't know....is that true or does someone else know something else?

Back