Jeep

icantgrow44

Reaction score
ok, i heard a song in a jeep commercial, i believe it's for the commander, and it's just a guitar, but i'm almost 100 percent sure i've heard the song before, it just isn't coming to me. does anyone have an answer?

What is the song in the new Jeep spot? It was airing during the NBA playoffs... It is for all Jeep Models.

-pk

Thanks

I love the song, too - if it is the same commercial I'm thinking of.

I think it is "Time Of Our Lives" by Paul Van Dyk from his 2003 album Reflections.

Sounds pretty close to it anyway.

Cartmill72 it is that song but the song in the Jeep commerical isn't techno. It the same song just different background music.

Finally saw the commercial today and upload it here:

What version of the song is that? It's not the heavy techno version and it doesn't sounds like the softer version from the original album.

The vocals are right, but the background is different in the commercial...In the commercial it sounds more rock/alternative

Yeah, i've been looking for this piece ever since it first showed up in the Land Rover commercial. After doing a bit of digging, I found that it's not the PVD "Time to Chill" mix. That one lacks the heavy piano background that the two commercials have. If anyone does end up finding it, that'd be swell.

im not sure if this is the song youre lookin for... but i was very interested in this song i heard from this Jeep Commercial for the new Jeep Commander, Cherokee, and Compass i believe... the song is awesome

it is called " Time of Our Lives " by Paul Van Dyk... hopefully this helped and was what you were lookin for

I downloaded the "original" version from iTunes but it's not as good as the one you just posted. I think you're right... The Swiss American Federation remix sounds like the one from the commercial. That song has had a boatload of remixes made. Does iTunes have any of these?

Great find HurricaneDavid! It's not on iTunes, but I found it on the soundtrack of "Into The Blue". The only problem is that I don't think that an official soundtrack was ever released for the movie...

There is a new Jeep TV commercial out and it has a real cool song in it. Who sings that?

It is not the Bobblehead Jeep commercial which is "Steady Bounce" by krs-one.

I am looking for the new Jeep commercial where young people are 4-wheeling and a song is played.

Thank you.

There's a current Jeep ad which features the song "Time of Our Lives" by Paul Van Dyk (Dyke?). Is that it?

I'm not sure what the song is, but it sounds like Better Than Ezra...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Hurricane Dave is totally correct. The jeep commercial is definitely the same as the "pop Radio Mix/Swiss American Federation Remix he spoke of. I have someone who is REALLY good at tracking this stuff down. I am trying to find a complete version. (LOVE this song, BTW...)

Anyone know what the song is in the Jeep commercials?

Lyrics somethin like "sometimes you have to know when to let go, sometimes you have to hold on" or something like that.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Dsethi@Jun 13 2007, 07:54 PM

Lyrics somethin like "sometimes you have to know when to let go, sometimes you have to hold on" or something like that.

Thanks in advance!
"Lessons Learned" by John Waite

You don't have to understand someone to love them.
Sometimes you don't know when to hold on or when to let go.
You can play some Chuck Jackson and watch those blue shadows fall.
Ladies, be real! He won't be taken in by some imaginary girl. (Well, not for long anyway.)
Who do you want to be anyway?

Kim Carnes and Jennifer Brown also sing a song called "When to Hold On"

:unsure:

Originally posted by Dsethi@Jun 13 2007, 08:54 PM

Thanks in advance!
Sorry Doc, it's actually the one mentioned in several of the posts above:

Paul Van Dyk - Times Of Our Lives

Get it at Amazon

there's a time for us to let go
there's a time for holding on
a time to speak, a time to listen
there's a time for us to go
there's a time for laying low-down
there's a time for getting high
a time for peace, a time for fighting
a time to live a time to die