Drive

Kryptonix

Reaction score
Hey, was wondering if anyone had a list of the songs used in tonights 2 hour season premiere of the show DRIVE on FOX? And also does anyone know the song used in the opening sequence/title?

Thanks!

Roadhouse Blues by The Doors
Modern Way by Kaiser Chiefs (used in the commercial)
The theme is an original song written by Gavin Rossdale

The version of Roadhouse Blues is the remix by The Crystal Method.

There may be another Bloc Party song as well: "Kreuzberg". Additionally, the version of Radar Love has been reported to be from the Mulebite Deluxe album by Nine Inch Hammer.

That should be Radar Love by Nine Pound Hammer, which I just confirmed.

The title song by Gavin Rossdale is called "Falling" and will be on his upcoming album (source)

Here's a compilation of what I have to date:

1. Roadhouse Blues by Crystal Method
2. Radar Love by Nine Pound Hammer
3. SRXT by Bloc Party
4. Kreuzberg by Bloc Party
5. Modern Way by Kaiser Chiefs
6. Drive Theme Song by Gavin Rossdale*
7. The Hungary Wolf by X

* Gavin Rossdale has stated that the theme song "Falling" will be available on his next album release.

Does anyone know what the name of the song playing at the end of the 3rd episode of DRIVE?

Was there a Rob Zombie song playing when the 2 lady in the mini van pulled up to a gas station?

Also i have a question too, What Was the song playing When They all race to the cars in the beggining when the race starts after leaving the Hotel or What Ever ?

The song when the race starts is "Roadhouse Blues" by The Doors vs. The Crystal Method (from Crystal Method's 'Community Service II' album).

Looks like a correction is in order regarding the theme song for the new FOX tv series Drive. The artist remains Gavin Rossdale, however, the song title is "Can't Stop The World". It is not the previously posted title "Falling". Should be easy to find; perhaps at Amazon or Itunes. I truly regret the error. :rolleyes: :p ;)

It's not your error when the artist himself posts the wrong title!

hey, this episode has been posted online at www.myspace.com/driveonfox anyway, there are three songs i really like and i can't find out the names of two of them, the first one plays at the beginning of the episode when alex and winston are racing each other, and has the lyrics something like "i'll be a quitter" and "i have x's for eyes". I found the name of the second it's give it back to the animals by some action. The other song plays at the end during another alex,winston race with the lyrics "i didn't know you" I'm new here, so any help with the names of these songs will be very appreciated, thanks!

Back