Radio

mporro

Reaction score
I have seen the trailer for the cuba gooding jr. film "Radio" many times in the last few days and I am determined to find the music used at the tail end of the trailer. the music has been used in many other trailers and it is absolutely moving. if anyone could download the trailer and tell me what the music is I would be grateful.

Well, here's the list of songs according to soundtrack.net (although off the subject, I'd swear The Spinners "Rubberband Man" was one of em).
But anyway, no need to download the trailers, just click here.

I know the song you're looking for and it took me almost a year to find the stupid thing!!! so i'm glad after all my hard work i can help someone else. this tune is in all the trailers nowadays. the song is "dragon, The bruce lee story" by Randy Edelman. i know, sounds funky but once you get into it, it strikes up that oh so familiar tune in the radio trailer. enjoy!!!!

The score is by Randy Endlemen I think. Anyway it is "Dragon:The Bruce Lee Story" Soundtrack.

Does anyone know the title of the song that runs in the last 45 seconds of this trailer from the movie "Radio"? I think it starts about 1:40 or so in. I want to say it's a James Horner song, because he did the original score for the film, but I can't find the name anywhere! Thanks for your help!

It's "The Premiere Of The Big Boss" from Randy Edelman's score to Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story.

Thanks, capn - that's it. Never would have found it otherwise, I appreciate the help.

Back