Starsky and Hutch

That´s what I was looking for.

How and where do you get these information, because i´m looking for the trailer music of "The Rundown", too.

Originally posted by grzimek@Jan 21 2004, 02:06 PM

How and where do you get these information
Check out our LINKS section.

Hi guys!!! I'm kinda new to this forum and I need this little information.....what's the title of the song (the second song in the trailer) when we see the car in the water channel in the trailer of starsky and Hutch (we hear it too in the "Walking tall" trailer) thanx for help!!!!! B)

Well, these are the songs in the Starsky & Hutch trailer, and these are the ones from Walking Tall.. they don't have any songs in common..
But I watched the trailer and I'm thinking you mean Lo-Fidelity Stars w/ Pigeon Head "Battle Flag". It's actually the first song in the trailer, the music before it is just part of the score or something..

I watched a trailer online.. the second song, and the one that basically runs through the entire trailer, is "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith....

That's true, but the part Musiclover was talking about, where the car is driving through the water cannel, that's Battleflag. It's also the second piece in the trailer, the first one being, by my guess, part of the score.

haha, gotcha.. i didn't hear that song really well the first time.. i'm on 56k, so i watched it in really really low quality. :blush:

I just saw Euro Trip tonite and I heard BattleFlag furing the Starsky&Hutch trailer, but I forgot the name of the song (been a few years since it was popular) and I was gonna post here and ask, but now I don't have to.. thanx. :)

And I'm on a 3mb cable connection.. I AM spoiled. :p

What's the song on the trailer, this one I assume is more recent, where he touches his hair, and in the background is a more dramatic sounding music. It seems like trumpets and it's really familiar, yet I'm not sure what it is. I thought it might be the theme to Starsky and Hutch, but I found the theme and it sounds nothing like it.

Thanks

I don't know, I tried looking and I can only find the one trailer online.. even at their website.. can you find a link online for us to see?

alright I would like the music that goes to the commercial on tv for the movie starsky and hutch with ben stiller and owen wilson. its kind of classic rock style music. if youve seen the commercial youll know what i mean. thanks alot

Could it be Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith? It was on the trailer, and a couple of TV ads I saw. Sorry if that isn't it, I thought I might as well give it a shot. :ph34r:

That last song is Sweet Emotion. But you know. I am gonna ask a hard one here. What was the sweet song playing before that one in the trailer. I have heard it before, but you know it's one of those freaing songs I can't find. It's would be freaking sweet if anyone knew.

Maybe "Battleflag" by The Lo Fidelity Allstars.

You can hear an audio clip here, track 7.

Back