Fedex PGA Tour Commercial

tman3141

Reaction score
This particular ad uses classical music of sorts in a commercial promoting the sponsorship between FedEx and the PGA tour. The commercial is a montage of epic golf plays, with the music dominating the audio for the duration of the commercial. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I want to know too!!! This brilliant classical piece has been played also for the Metrostars Soccer commercial on the YES Network. It has also been used in the promo for HBO's Band of Brothers. I've been searching for over a year for the name and composer of the piece and amazingly no one knows. I'm pretty sure if I had a way to play the recording they'd know because this music has been all over the place.

SOMEONE HELP!!!

I've seen the PGA ad only once. The song sounds like the main theme from Band of Brothers performed by Michael Kamen and the London Metropolitan Orchestra. Albeit it's probably not, it sounds similar.

Are any of the commercials featuring this mystery music available on-line for viewing?

I would also like any information about this piece of music. I saw the Fedex Cup ad on Sunday January 28th and thought it was very captivating.

I did some research and it certainly sounds like Philip Glass music but I can't find a direct match.

Back