Viasat Internet "You’re My Satellite"

TraseeLea

Reaction score
View: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/1t9A/viasat-youre-my-satellite

I’ve searched my face off for the song in this commercial! The first lyrics heard in the commercial are “you’re going to love where I’m taking you.” Then goes to what sound like a chorus of “you’re just like a satellite.” I’ve searched extensively, even Shazam doesn’t recognize it. So it’s driving me a little nuts Lol! Any assistance would be so appreciated ♥️

I've been searching my face off as well to no avail!! If you learn anything new let me know and I'll do the same. At least there's two of us researching!! 🛰

I’ve searched my face off for the song in this commercial! The first lyrics heard in the commercial are “you’re going to love where I’m taking you.” Then goes to what sound like a chorus of “you’re just like a satellite.” I’ve searched extensively, even Shazam doesn’t recognize it. So it’s driving me a little nuts Lol! Any assistance would be so appreciated ♥️
The song is Satellite and the band is Guster

The portion they play in the commercial sounds exactly like the chorus in the original recorded version to me. It’s on YouTube

Sounds just like Guster but not the same tune...IMO
You are correct. I am also tying to find out what the melody is to this song. It seems to be used in just about every commercial on tv right now, and I’m going bananas. The melody is EVERYWHERE right now, and I’m ready to check myself into inpatient treatment if I don’t get some help with this ! 😟🤷‍♀️🤯🎹⁉️

The Vissat commercial song like a sattalite. I'm going crazy trying to find the artist. It's a catchy jingle and I want the song . I'm going crazy trying to find out this info. Please help me..

Back