GEEK

bambam0907

Reaction score
I have just come to realize that all people on this site are GEEKS. I am not a GEEK nor a Nerd of any sort. I have read some the post on this and it is as if you all live in another world. some of the topics are ligite, but for the most part they are just babbling about something does does not mean anything. Sorry for this post, but i just could not hold it in anymore. If anyone is offended and not a GEEK or NERD, then i am sorry. I tried to play along, but it is just not in me. JC and MIchelle this is a kickass site to inquire about a movie soundtrack or a commercial or something, but the General Discussion forum is out of hand. Especially if you have any teens or kids on this site that are involved in the General Discussion forum. I will come back from time to time to check on songs, but that is it. Again sorry for posting this, but i could no longer hold back.

So what is the purpose of this proclamation that you are not a geek or nerd? Was it to make others feel bad that they might fall into this category?

Plus a forum isn't a good indicator of what a person might be like in the "real world" is it?

Personally, what I have written in this forum is only one aspect of my personality. I'm sure this is true for a lot of people who visit here. Sometimes I like to talk about mundane things. There is nothing wrong with that, nor should anyone make others feel that there is.

You could have tried a little harder in the General Discussion board to talk about topics that you feel are relevant and imporant. I think it is ironic that this topic falls into the category of "things that don't mean anything." :rolleyes:

P.S. I'm personally not offended, but just thought I would give my opinion on the topic. ;) :)

Just ignore him, goodasgold. He likes to burst forth with bullshit from time to time so someone will pay attention to him.

But it's funny, cause which is sadder? Geeks who get along and have fun together, or the socially inept bully who is upset because the geeks aren't including him?

I am curious about what makes the basement so "out of hand" though. We average like 10 posts a day lately. I'm pretty sure he's suggesting that people keep their children away from friendly, intelligent people that are having sporadic conversations about common, everyday things. And that's pretty fucking stupid.

So Junior, in case you didn't realize:

1) Being called a geek is not an insult, it's a compliment. You called us smart. Thank you, but we already knew that.

2) It's obvious that you are not a geek. You're a grown man who doesn't know how to use a dictionary. Flaunting ignorance is sorta out of vogue, dude.

3) EVERYTHING means something. If there's ever a conversation that you don't understand, it's either above your head or it's an inside joke. No one here has ever refused to explain something that someone has asked about. You coulda asked if you didn't get it.

4) "Trying to play along" would cover, like, jumping in on a conversation that you weren't really interested in. You don't do that. You schizo out any time someone doesn't respond to your posts about How Great You Are in a timely fashion. You started a new username and then obsessed in a somewhat frightening way over getting back into the basement as soon as possible, like your entire life revolved around it. This makes you look more like you're addicted to US. And yet, in your mind you're doing us a favor by pretending to be our friend.

5) We're not little kids, everyone here is an adult or pretty damn close to it and have had enough life experience to know that people only insult other people to boost their sagging self esteems. That tirade you posted? It's very sad. No one here's gonna be offended because we'll all be too busy being embarassed for you.

So yeah, please be on your way. You obviously don't fit in here if the only worthwhile thing you can do is brag about yourself and insult the good people that come here for fun.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 3 2006, 10:50 AM
Just ignore him, goodasgold. He likes to burst forth with bullshit from time to time so someone will pay attention to him.

But it's funny, cause which is sadder? Geeks who get along and have fun together, or the socially inept bully who is upset because the geeks aren't including him?

I am curious about what makes the basement so "out of hand" though. We average like 10 posts a day lately. I'm pretty sure he's suggesting that people keep their children away from friendly, intelligent people that are having sporadic conversations about common, everyday things. And that's pretty fucking stupid.

1) Being called a geek is not an insult, it's a compliment. You called us smart. Thank you, but we already knew that.

2) It's obvious that you are not a geek. You're a grown man who doesn't know how to use a dictionary. Flaunting ignorance is sorta out of vogue, dude.

3) EVERYTHING means something. If there's ever a conversation that you don't understand, it's either above your head or it's an inside joke. No one here has ever refused to explain something that someone has asked about. You coulda asked if you didn't get it.

4) "Trying to play along" would cover, like, jumping in on a conversation that you weren't really interested in. You don't do that. You schizo out any time someone doesn't respond to your posts about How Great You Are in a timely fashion. You started a new username and then obsessed in a somewhat frightening way over getting back into the basement as soon as possible, like your entire life revolved around it. This makes you look more like you're addicted to US. And yet, in your mind you're doing us a favor by pretending to be our friend.

5) We're not little kids, everyone here is an adult or pretty damn close to it and have had enough life experience to know that people only insult other people to boost their sagging self esteems. That tirade you posted? It's very sad. No one here's gonna be offended because we'll all be too busy being embarassed for you.

So yeah, please be on your way. You obviously don't fit in here if the only worthwhile thing you can do is brag about yourself and insult the good people that come here for fun.
i love u so much mel ....

:wub: And did I ever tell you that I see your avatar at night when I close my eyes? :naughty:

I am offended! *throws tantrum* Ooh look, a penny! :blink:

ur too dum u shoudl be smart lik me i baked my duhjornos pizza and forget to tak it off the cardbord i did it on porpose coz i lik my piza to be all gooey :)

duhjornos :lol: :lol: I had pizza today too. :)

I was hungry and the pizza was right out of the oven and I burned my mouf. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 3 2006, 01:50 PM

^ Yeah!! What she said! :angry:

And, damn pizza sounds sooooo good right now. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone@Nov 3 2006, 08:56 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hate it when pizza gives ya mouth sores.

:naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 4 2006, 04:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 4 2006, 04:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Nov 3 2006, 08:56 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hate it when pizza gives ya mouth sores.

:naughty: [/b][/quote]
:lol: eew :sick:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 3 2006, 01:50 PM
:lol: nice

Originally posted by bambam0907@Nov 3 2006, 06:36 AM
I have just come to realize that all people on this site are GEEKS. I am not a GEEK nor a Nerd of any sort. I have read some the post on this and it is as if you all live in another world. some of the topics are ligite, but for the most part they are just babbling about something does does not mean anything. Sorry for this post, but i just could not hold it in anymore. If anyone is offended and not a GEEK or NERD, then i am sorry. I tried to play along, but it is just not in me. JC and MIchelle this is a kickass site to inquire about a movie soundtrack or a commercial or something, but the General Discussion forum is out of hand. Especially if you have any teens or kids on this site that are involved in the General Discussion forum. I will come back from time to time to check on songs, but that is it. Again sorry for posting this, but i could no longer hold back.
hahaha this has to be the funniest post i've ever read in the basement.

Originally posted by bambam0907@Nov 3 2006, 06:36 AM
Ya dude. Lets get wasted and fuck some bitches together in the back of my lifted truck. Me and you. Buddy. Screw these nerds.

Back