hello

hi... so what is there to do on this site? i see that you lookup songs and stuff for commercials/ video games/ movies... but what else?

i guess i need to introduce myself.. my name is Junior ( people at work call me Superman).. i love to lift weights, play football, basketball, and racquet ball. i mainly joined this site because i got tired of loggin in just to look up a song or something.

This place is boring. I just keep posting but only one reply. What's up?

You gotta give people more than an hour to respond dude, some folks have jobs and school and whatnot don't forget. :eek:k:

Hi and welcome. You can do all that stuff you mentioned and also talk to a bunch of nice people who all love music.

cool, nice to meet you and thank you for the response.

Nice to meet you too.

I used to call my brother Bam Bam because he'd rock in his highchair and ram into the wall when he was a wee tyke. But he's all growed up now. :(

Meh sorta. He's nothing like me though so.. I miss when we were younger and were best friends though.

just remember you will always be brother and sister/ best friends.

:) That'd be nice.

Anyway, so what do you do for a livin Junior?

that's funny. i have a lot of people say that but when i am at the gym they say "looks like the old geeks have become the buff geeks". new generation of geeks. cracks me up everytime i hear them say that.

She's Corean and she had me tied up in the basement. :naughty:

And it don't matter what the geek looks like, any geek is sheksy.

Back