Verizon Wireless VCAST

Reaction score
it has the girl sitting on her bed uploading songs on her phone what is the name of the song playing?

Is it...
song - "promiscuous"
artist - nelly furtado
album - "loose"

this is from the latest ad that i've seen. don't kno if it's the 1 you're talking about.

yeah i was wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the song for the cingular download music with ur cell phone commercial where this guy is dancing then this girl then this other guy who starts doing the wave snake thing! yeah i need to know what it is cause its really been bothering me now....im not even sure if its actually cingular so can anyone help!?

i dunno if it is that one cause ive seen that commercial and i thinks its another one....ugh its killing me not knowing

Can you describe the song? Male/female vocals? Any lyrics? Genre?

god im really bad at remembering cause ive only seen it once and me and my friend are like dying over this and hes the one who remembers more than i do....let me see if i remember.........

there is a guy singing first, and then a girl comes singing too and then the guy sings at the end
the comercial is about that you can now download music from your phone thats what my frined says but i dunt think its right though....but i just know that theres a guy with like medium curly hair that does like this type of arm/body roll for the song..

Could anyone please help me out with the name of that song on a recent verizon wireless commercial that had Nelly Furtado singing? Thanx much!

I just saw a VCast commercial during the NBA finals on ABC, with a bunch of different people dancing to a rap song on their phones. I don't think it's commercial with Sean Paul or the Black Eyed Peas, but who I don't know who does the song. Thanks!

I believe sketchyrx is right. It's Nelly Furtado Ft. Timbaland - "Promiscuous".

It's shown on the phone during the commercial 2 times...You can clearly see her name... :)

Last night I saw another VCast commercial. There was different people dancing in different locations, one was an Asian guy. I know the song is not Promiscuous or Temperature. On the phone you could clearly see the song Loose, but I don't think that is the song that was playing. I really wish that Verizon would post their songs...

I could be completely wrong here, but ...

I thought that the song is ...

Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - "Promiscuous" ---> from the CD: Loose

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

That asian guy is the person who played Rufio in the movie Hook with Robin Williams.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jun 1 2006, 07:02 PM
That asian guy is the person who played Rufio in the movie Hook with Robin Williams.
:woo: for Rufio!! I recognized him too!

Back