What the World needs now

goodasgold

Pro Member
Reaction score
I've decided that I am going to rule the world. Any advice before I begin my reign as World Ruler?

Make my company give a raise. They seriously haven't given raises since 9/11. :angry:

Originally posted by sunflwrz@Apr 26 2006, 10:05 AM
hows about knockin' the gas prices down a little, huh??? <_<
Amen....do that please! ;)

Originally posted by goodasgold@Apr 26 2006, 12:21 PM
Any advice before I begin my reign as World Ruler?
Destory Microsoft. :mellow:

Now that I've said that, my comp will go boom any second now. :)

Originally posted by leone+Apr 26 2006, 03:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 26 2006, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Apr 26 2006, 12:21 PM
Any advice before I begin my reign as World Ruler?
Destory Microsoft. :mellow:

Now that I've said that, my comp will go boom any second now. :) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Not necessarily, you wrote "destory" so Microsoft will just read it as an error and disregard.

F that, destroy Apple!!! The comp I was using today froze three times, its a friggin G5 and it cant handle anything.

we used to have these apple computers in the art class that i took that were so old that they would crash if you looked at them funny.

The last Apple I was on had a 6 inch green screen so I'm in no place to cast judgement.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 27 2006, 02:09 AM
The last Apple I was on had a 6 inch green screen so I'm in no place to cast judgement.
I had one like that too.

I am, they blow. Nonupgradable blowage. Everyone loves them because they are "trendy" not because they are any better.

It's kinda nice that you don't really have to worry about spyware or viruses though

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 28 2006, 04:55 PM
Oh sugar, smart people get spyware too.
What about Macgyver? He's smart and he's never had spyware.

And Chuck Norris? I find it hard to believe he's ever had spyware.

MacGyver removes his with duct tape and vacuum tubing, and Chuck roundhouses the fuck outta his computer til the spyware just leaves.

Back