V for Vendetta

nthwave

Reaction score
Anyone know the name and the artist of the track used in the closing credits? Lots of spoken word bits and really powerful beats.

Thx.

just found this on the web as well...

Excerpts from the black nationalist leader's "On Black Power" can be heard in Ethan Stoller's "BKAB," which plays over the movie's closing credits. The song also contains part of Gloria Steinem's "Address to the Women of America."

-from http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/film/ci_3590119

YES, that's it - thank you!!! The Ethan STroller with the spoken word over the track.

now, hopefully it will be released like that on the soundtrack.

Appreciate your help.

Its the song playing at the end of the credits, during the middle of the song there seems to be an indian woman singing. Its a very lovely song, if anyone could help me out, I'd be grateful.

what was the song that was playing on the juke box when evey was going to leave v's place after the fake torture stuff happened? it sounded like sarah mclachlan

would you like to share what it was? so I don't have to post the same topic?

The first song, right as the movie ends is the rolling stones - street fighting man.

When Detective Finch is sitting on his chair on November 5th, he looks out of the window at the sunrise and talks to himself. But right before this, a song comes on his alarm clock radio with the lyrics "Long black train" - I looked this up and all I found was a country song. Anyone have any ideas?

I was just wondering that there are 7 tracks missing, but i managed to get a hold of 1812 Overture Vendetta Version. So i'm wondering does anyone know that is there gonna be another soundtrack of V For Vendetta released with the 17 score tracks. These tracks are missing from the soundtrack so far

Fingermen
V Storms - The TV Tower
Gordon's Story
Evey Processed
1812 Overture Vendetta Version (have this already if anybody wants it pm me)
How Freedom Was Lost
The People Stand Up

So i was wondering, has anyone got a hold of any of the 6 tracks?

what is the song the v and evy dance to? i think its also the one v said was his favorite.

Hey anyone know what song was played during the credits. It had this Indian mix to it. I checked the soundtrack there was nothing like it there.

Thanks in advance

Back