Trying to find song I heard on Adult Swim, please

ggood32

Reaction score
So, if anyone reading this watches or has watched adult swim on cartoon network, then you know how they play these amazing instrumental tracks before the shows start playing. Usually, they show who the artist is, but they flash it in the bottom right corner of the screen for like less than half a second.
I recently heard the most amazing track on adult swim and i'm somewhat obsessed with finding the song... it's that good.
All I could make out was that the artist was 'money me.....' i don't know the rest of the second part of the name.
If anyone knows what i am talking about or has any helpful info, PLEASE RESPOND
i need this track.
It has a simple looped guitar riff, with a simple bassline, and some kind of atmospheric synth going on in the background. It sound kind of like a mix between a hip hop/soul/soft rock beat

If you regularly watch Adult Swin and like the music then it may be worth it to you to join the forums. I think the forums has a section dedicated the music played during ads and between shows.

What it said was 'money mercilesz' and it was a viewer submission which means the bump will be at http://www.adultswim.com/williams/bump_mus...usic/index.html sometime tomorrow (you don't have to join to access this page). I haven't run into this artist on the boards as of yet but whenever I do find one of them I try to get some info out of them and spread it around :)

Back