Okay, two things...

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
1. I didn't get the memo
I'm driving back from Connor's doctor's appointment and I see this kid running in the park. He appears to be around 16-ish. Looks like a normal teenager except he has this long-ass braided rat tail that's almost to his ass! So, again. I didn't get the memo that rattails were back, did you?

and

2. So I work for Sabre doing harware support. We do basically troubleshooting and installations and stuff. N-E-way, our software desk was outsourced to south america. We know that they have been routed some of our calls because they hired one of the people layed off from here to go down there and tech them our job.

Okay, so I get back from work and answer this call and the connection is awful. There's a huge delay, an echo, and static. I check my email and see that we received an email basically saying that the south america desk is listening in on all of our calls so they can learn and that there will be a bad connection and to basically just deal with it.

So in a nutshell, they are forcing us to teach these people in south america how to do our jobs. :angry:

:devil: *put I have a plan...*

"I'm sorry ma'am, we must have a bad connection. Can I call you back on my other line." *this bypasses the person listening in. Mwahahahaha!!!!*

you go girl stick it to the man! B) As for rat tails join me in sneaking into people's homes with scissors at night and clipping those ugly things off.

Now, that's a plan I can get down with. What a little evil mind you have. :evil:

Hmm...I wasn't informed either.

As for rat tails join me in sneaking into people's homes with scissors at night and clipping those ugly things off.
I'm right behind ya. :) :ph34r:

Caren H is so HOT...um sorry what were we talking about.... :blink:

Originally posted by FilmSail@Feb 21 2006, 03:24 PM
That's four down...and many more to go. ;)

Originally posted by Caren H+Feb 21 2006, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Feb 21 2006, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FilmSail@Feb 21 2006, 03:24 PM
That's four down...and many more to go. ;) [/b][/quote]
That's four down for what?

By the way did I tell everyone that Caren H is so HOT.

Originally posted by FilmSail@Feb 21 2006, 06:14 PM
you go girl stick it to the man! B) As for rat tails join me in sneaking into people's homes with scissors at night and clipping those ugly things off.
:eek: It's YOU! Where you been?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 21 2006, 05:53 PM

"I'm sorry ma'am, we must have a bad connection. Can I call you back on my other line." *this bypasses the person listening in. Mwahahahaha!!!!*
You diabolical GENIUS!! :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 21 2006, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 21 2006, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Feb 21 2006, 05:53 PM

You diabolical GENIUS!! :wub: [/b][/quote]
She was trained in Leoney's Lab :ph34r:

Oh snap that reminds me! Leone I bought you some Cadbury creme eggs today. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 21 2006, 07:52 PM
Oh snap that reminds me! Leone I bought you some Cadbury creme eggs today. :)
:eek: :wub: :wub:

I swear they hide the Cadburys around here. <_<

Oh been around but not on much...You know babies and all. Just now starting to get my feet on the ground again so I'm off and running.

Back