Janet Jackson

hk43999

Reaction score
I'm looking for the title of this one music video of Janet Jackson. The video had her walking around in the room with a butterfly I think. The room was dark and the song was slow, kinda sad. I think it's part of the Velvet Rope album, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help?

WORDS OR BETTER STILL what color was her hair.
Why do you ask ? It narrows down the album
rhythum nation long straight and black
vs
velvet rope- red curly
or
janet- blonde curly

i think it was red wavey hair...the whole video had a dark setting. and i can't remember the words...and i can't find any pictures of it either. i remember some scenes where she was by the fireplace (not lit) and on the bed. oh yea and a butterfy.

how about that song with the lyrics "like a moth to the flame, burnt by the fire..." from "That's the Way Love Goes." Audio sample here, track 13. Here's a screen cap from the video. :unsure:

i think its a song off of the velvet rope..... it sounds vaguely familiar

it's definantly from the velvet rope time frame. no doubt about that, but i just can't remember the song title.

Well, if you can narrow it down to that, you should try going to Amazon and listening to samples until you recognize it maybe? ;)

lonely had several video versions

one was more r&b and one was very slow jam sultry it was a fuzzy video like dream sequence with her in a room and i do seem to remember a dragon fly or butterfly.

thanks for the help guys! i'll do all that was suggested and informed! thanks

Back