JCPenney "It's Magic"

hol

Reaction score
is the name of the song on the new jc penney commercial higher and higher? who sings the original?

"Livin Thing" is the song. It is by Electric Light Orchestra (ELO).

JCPenney "It's Magic"

Does anyone know the song that is used in one of the Target holiday commercials. The only lyrics I caught are "it's magic" and a man is singing. I think it's the childrens toy commercial but I can't be sure because for some reason that commercial won't load on the Target website. Thanks!

i just saw the commercial again and it's actually a JC Penny commecrial, sorry about that!

the jc penny one is great also.. the one I like on target is the one being called the gathering.. or gather round.. it is from earth wind and fire's September. Or it certainly seems to be in any case.. now to research and figure out the JC penny song.

okay.. I just downloaded both of those songs on napster.. and sounds right.. Magic for jc penny and september for the target one.. not the christmas target.. but the thanksgiving target.. still working on the christmas target song.

oh wait.. no.. the target christmas song is the pilot magic song isn't it.. now I have to listen to the JC penny song again.. I am so lost.. why do they do this to us.. bring back our fave music and we can't remember it.. they need to post little end notes at the bottom of commercials

The song is by the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) and it is called "Livin Thing".

JCPenney

There is a recent JCPenny Xmas ad with a mous pointer clciking on various ackages, and i need to know the name of the song in the last few seconds of it, just before the JCPenny icon. Thanks!

The commercial I've seen uses Electric Light Orchestra's "Livin' Thing". Hope that's the one you're looking for!

I need the song from the last few seconds of the most recent JCPenny d, where there is an icon clicking on things.

It is a JC Penny Commercial the newest one with Santa Clause in it and gifts floating around or something like that. What is the song called and who is it by? Much Appriciated

Lately, the JCPenney ads have been using ...

Electric Light Orchestra - "Livin' Thing"

Right or wrong ...

Enjoy!

There you go.

Help!!! Does anyone know the song that is played during the JC Penny commercial? The song sounds like its by ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) but I could be wrong. The commercial has been airing locally in the San Diego area. Thanks.

Back