So You Think You Can Dance Season 1

Melania

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the title of the song that was playing when the girl who was crying danced is called? [I hope that sentence makes sense :p ] I don't remember her name, but she was African America, wearing a white outfit [with a hat that she put on one of the judge's head] and she was crying because she was "nervous". :)

She also made it to the next round. The song has a woman singing [I think] and has a hot urban/dance/carribean? kind of beat.

I've heard it before but I have no idea what it is.

I'd like to know the name of that song too. The other one I can't figure out is one the kid from Julliard danced to. It was just a guitar, and the singer is a man. The only other detail I can remember is that it was a slow song. Thanks to whoever knows the answers.

What was the song that snejana danced to? (spelling?)... the one who's mother gave birth to her on stage...

yes i liked that song too, and the one that i think that blake danced to, he was the one that said...there will be 10, then 5, then 1 and that will be me! what was the song he danced to?

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew the title of the song that was played during one of the classes. It sounded like it was a hip hop or (techno) track..

That song was performed by Nuthin' but Stringz. That's all I can say because their stuff isn't available on Amazon, iTunes, etc.

Any idea on how I can get ahold of their music? CD.. A site,, Anything?

You can view a video of 'Thunder' as performed on The Tonight Show and also listen to a sample of the track 'Broken Sorrow' on their website.

I was wondering if anyone knew the hip-hop track that the first couple (Kamilah and Nick) danced to.

I'd also like to know the song that Jonnis danced to when he did the solo routine at the end of the show.

Any help would be great. Thank you!

Originally posted by gutterandstars@Aug 17 2005, 11:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew the hip-hop track that the first couple (Kamilah and Nick) danced to.
"Touch" by Omarion. You can hear a clip here, track 2.

hey, what was the song that Blake and Destiny danced too?..it was a lyrical dance. It was like Laura or Nora??...any suggestions would be great thanks..

ON the TV show on FOX, Does anyone know the name of the song played during the "Mambo" Category last night.

And the song Snow danced to at the end in the bottom 6, song discription "male voice making skit skat (sp?) noises, Funny sounding Dance-type song, I've heard lots of times in movies and such."

Snow danced to George Kranz- Din Da Da i'ts old great song as the mambo one sorry no clue i'm also wanting to know.

Back