Jarhead

ilovehockeyplayers

Reaction score
For anyone who has seen the movie.....do you know what the song is where Jake Gyllenhaal is dreaming and he's looking at himself in the mirror, splashes his face with water, and then sees his girlfriends reflection? Please let me know! thanks.

Does anyone know the tune played when the troops first get off the plane in the desert. Its instrumental-sort of techno beat mixed with arabian tune

can anyone tell me the name of the song when they returned from the war,a couple years later, when one of them was dead and there was a song playing as 2 guys were comming to the room where the dead body was... :(

No sorry not sure still have to go see this on the weekend. But I must say not a fan of this score. I mean it doesn't work for me as a stand alone piece. It might rock up against the visuals of the film. But by itself I am not impressed.

I wonder what the song the helicopter play near the end of the film, when jake Gyllenhall says, this is vietnam music, cant we get out own war music.
Thnx alot:D

Panther may very well be correct, but I think it was "break on through (to the otherside)" by the doors. BUT it has been awhile since I saw the film :ph34r:

Slap me if I'm wrong

i'm 99.9999999999% posative

but i can't remember now i've been listening to too many door albums

they could play both

just have to wait till it's released to see :eek: [March 7th 2006]

STlyrics says it's break on through

IMDB says it's The End

A Doors website says it's the End

Amazon says it's Break on through

I just woke up and now I'm oh so confused :blink:

It's okay the doors rule, get all the albums :eek:

This is probably way overdue, but it is "break on throug" by the doors. Saw Jarhead again lastnight. Cheers.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the song that was being played during the end credits for the movie Jarhead. The song is a version of Kanye West's "Jesus Walks", but it is an instrumental version done with some choir. The song on the sound track is not the same. The version on iTunes is a remix, but it is also not the same. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The movie credits list: The Arc Choir - "Jesus Walks" (Instrumental).

anyone know the song in the training sequence of jarhead. i know the composer of the movie is thomas newman. but i cant find that particular song anywhere.

Back