TLC

5 mn. late

Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone know the music that plays on TLC previewing shows on ,what not to wear and clean sweep. During the music you hear the lyrics "one,two,three,four"

thanks

Help! does anyone know the title of the song title used in promotion of the shows, "What not to wear" or "Clean Sweep"? The words is song are "one,two, three four"

You've already asked this question. Please do not start a new topic on an existing question. Duplicate threads merged.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, anyways. Does anyone know that song on a "What Not To Wear" ad. on TLC? it's kinda like a techno-ish beat and in the beginning of that song/commercial you hear a female saying "1, 2, 3, 4" kinda fast too.

Sorry, I know this question was posted on before but I had trouble finding it on the search so .... quickly lol ... what was that song again played during this TLC commercial for this certain show (I can't remember what show) and one of the lyrics I can remeber is like this lady (I believe) calling out "1, 2, 3, 4" kinda fast with this beat following after?
Thanks, and my apologies!

Aw c'mon you people! ya'll know this one!!! (or at least those people who worked on that other topic about the same TLC commercial lo) I tried to look it up on the search, didn't work, not even the Google one, and I actually went through 43 pages (topics from the last 90 days) or something and never saw it there!! And it isn't THAT old lol. Please?

Duplicate topics merged.

If you need to search for words that have less than four letters, you have to add an underscore like this: _TLC

Also, try changing the date from the default setting of "90 days" to broaden your search time frame.

Back