Advertising

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pimp My Ride

Status

Default Pimp My Ride

Sponsored Links

I just watched the new show "Pimp Out My Ride" on MTV. The episode is with that girl who has a jacked up Cadilac. The episode where the girl says "I'm a hottie driving around in a hooptie". it played exactly when Xzibit was arriving at the parking lot of West Coast Body shop. it was a beat with no words and it was old school beat from the early ninties thats the only thing i know cause i heard it when i was in middle school. it's definetly a beat from a old school Rap song. it sound like the beat from Kris Kross "Jump" but i know it is not. if you ever heard a song in the morning and it was stuck in your head all day...well, it's the same situation with me but instead of being stuck for a day i have remember that since the ninties. i been humming that beat/tune to my freinds and i get the your crazy look hopefully someone sees the show and maybe tell me that song name. well thanks for any help you can give me.

-=Guardianlion=-

Status

Well I doubt any one can help but can someone tell me how to contact MTV because i never did that before.

-=Guardianlion=-

Status

we heard the song and had no clue on it... sorry might be an old school dr. dre song -- look at some of his popular stuff (like billboard hits) from the 90s or something. i'm just taking a guess, but you right, familiar song, but can't place it.
    michelle

Status

I've been searching and searching for one particular song for 3 months. On MTV's show Surf Girls,(girls are doing crunches, like 1st episode) and the recent episode of PIMP MY RIDE(the ep. where the girl's Civic gets made over and she drives back to show her grandmother) there is an upbeat latin dance song, it sounds like a techno song, that has trumpets in the background. The intro of the song has men shouting "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy yo!" and the chorus has a woman that sounds like she's saying "bring it, bring it, bring it, bring bring bring bring oh!" I know I didn't give an accurate description but I really really want to know the title of this song because it has been nagging me for 3 months. Thanks to all who can help.

Status

Maybe "Bingo Bango" by Basement Jaxx

Status

Hey man Thank you SO MUCH!!!!! i've been looking for this song FOREVER. How did you happen to know what it was? You're a lifesaver.