CSI Miami Season 1

audi255

Reaction score
I dont have much to go on but a while back i heard a csi miami song that i loved then i heard it again on kingpin (the show). but i cant find it. it was at the end of csi miami and it had a piano and someone saying let the drummer kid die or dramma kid (something like that). at one point i thought it might be by mogwai but i never found it. thanks

can you describe the episode you heard it on, or approximate date when it aired?

sorry it was soo long ago. i remmember it was an episode from the 1 seaon somewhere in the middle of the season. horatio drives his hummer to to these people's house ( i think they were black people) to tell them some bad news or something like that. then the next is over the bay and the song it playing. it was at the end.

it was also featured in nbc's show Kingpin i think it was in the 3 or 4th episode when that drug dealer is dumbing his drugs down the toilet. hope this helps i have been looking for this song for a long time.

Was it a rap song, by chance?

If so, it might be by Aman. I don't watch the show, but I do know that those guys had their music featured in an episode of CSI: Miami.

There's an episode of CSI-Miami where a child molester kidnaps a little girl from an arcade type place, in the beginning. After they capture him in the very last scene Haratio is sitting in the park watching children play and this angelic sounding trance song is playing.

Anyone happen to know the name and artist of this song?

Never mind, I found the song.

It's Hayling, by FC Kahuna, for anyone that cared.

Hi, I recently saw an episode of CSI Miami and was wondering the name of a song in the episode. It was the "Slaughterhouse" epidsode from season 1. It is not the Sasha - "Magenetic North" song that I am looking for. This song played after they arrest the father at his home and you see somone in the lab doing lab work. I do not remember any lyrics, but do remember the ambient beat sounding sort of like a technoed frog croak. Its not like the crazy frog songs. This song is more easy listening. I have searched for the music listings in this episode and only came up with the Sasha song, which is the same type of genre but not the right song.

I am looking for a song in CSI Miami episode 123 Freaks and Tweaks . It comes when swat breaks into a rave scene or some kind of dance club. I have looked on the CSI Music guide the episode wasn't listed there. Also It was used in the U.S. Version of the Trailer for the Cowboy Bebop Movie. I Have been looking for the name of this song for years but have not been able to find it anywhere. If any one knows what it is called let me know.

I am looking for a song in CSI Miami episode 123 Freaks and Tweaks . It comes when swat breaks into a rave scene or some kind of dance club. I have looked on the CSI Music guide the episode wasn't listed there. Also It was used in the U.S. Version of the Trailer for the Cowboy Bebop Movie. I Have been looking for the name of this song for years but have not been able to find it anywhere. If any one knows what it is called let me know.

According to an imdb.com thread the song from the American Cowboy Bebop trailer is "Here And Now" by The Ernies. I seen neither the trailer nor the CSI:M ep, so I can't confirm.

Hello,

Looking for an ambient electronic music track from about the mid part of the episode, inside the lab doing hair analysis. Similar to the track they play on BBC International between segments.

Appreciate any hints

:)

Question: The CSI Miami episode that aired on Monday, November 6, was called "High Octane". Is the music you're looking for from this episode, or a past episode entitled "Golden Parachute"?

kaseq, the music is from the episode titled "Golden Parachute" (season 1, episode 1). It's the episode where the jet airliner crashes in the Everglades.

hey, ok, there is this episode from season one of CSI:Miami called Freaks and Tweaks, and at the bigging of this one scene where it shows some people in a meth trailer they start this cool rock song. One problem, I have no idea who perfomrs it. I need some help, I was digging the beat.

Hi,

I'm wondering what the song at the end of the first season episode Broken is called. I think it was used in a beauty care commercial a couple years back. I want to say L'Oreal, but I'm probably wrong there.

Does anybody know?

On of these three :what:

Hayling : FC Kahuna
Hayling : Base Number
On the Hunt : Lynyrd Skynyrd

Hi all,

Looking to identify a short portion of track from Season 1 episode 15 - Dead Woman Walking.

At approximately 28 to 30 minutes in it cuts to a scene which is lit in a red light bulb effect placing it in a 'dark room' (for film processing)

It shows a close up of hands opening a box shaped like a love heart and taking out rolls of photographic film and other activities in the dark room.

It fades out to a sheet of copier paper printing out onto the printer tray and being picked up.

It is fairly brief. I could attempt an upload of the portion if that may assist anyone.

Thanks

Back