Walking Tall

TunnelArmr

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the main song that plays over the last part of this trailer?

I got pretty excited when I saw the Walking Tall trailer, because the song they play in it is "Shot Shot" by Gomez, the first track off their latest album, In OUr Gun. I love Gomez.

I was wondering what the song was used in the trailer Walking Tall?
And not the "shot shot" song by Gomez.
It has been used in a car comercial before.
Please help.

im not sure what the songs called and i dont think its on the soundtrack but its sorta a techno song they played in the trailer for walking tall it sorta sounds like something from the chemical brothers but i don't know what the name is could someone help me out.

The song you are talking about is "Shot Shot" by Gomez. From the album, In Our Gun. They are my absolute favorite band, and I was so glad to hear the song in the trailers!

Hopefully you will now be a fan as well!

Hey, does anybody know the song that plays during the AD for the movie Walking Tall on TNT tonight?

I didn't see the promo, however I just flipped over to TNT and saw and heard the last 15 seconds of the opening 5 minutes. That song was "Midnight Rider" by Greg Allman.

Originally posted by logan01@Apr 15 2007, 04:08 PM
I didn't see the promo, however I just flipped over to TNT and saw and heard the last 15 seconds of the opening 5 minutes. That song was "Midnight Rider" by Greg Allman.
Or was it "Midnight Rider" by Greg Almond

Originally posted by logan01@Apr 15 2007, 07:13 PM
Gregg Allman
It does get a bit complicated when a. Searches yield both results and 2. People are forgetting how to spel kerektlee. :blink:

:lol:

Originally posted by doctormemory+Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-logan01@Apr 15 2007, 04:08 PM
Or was it "Midnight Rider" by Greg Almond[/b][/quote]
^That's one for the Greatest Hits.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 15 2007, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 15 2007, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by doctormemory@Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-logan01
@Apr 15 2007, 04:08 PM

Or was it "Midnight Rider" by Greg Almond
^That's one for the Greatest Hits. [/b][/quote]
It gets more confusing when google yields:

http://www.gregalmond.com/

:blink:

Back