Lenovo ThinkPad

SusieQ2

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There's a new commercial for Lenovo's latest Thinkpad and it has great music.. I've searched YouTube and the web for it but couldn't find it.. Hope someone else has seen it and and can tell me more.. I'll be checking on YT now and again in hopes someone downloads it..

Thanks all.. :)

I uploaded the commercial to youtube which you can see here:

That's it! Thanks so much, great music, huh? Anyone know anything about it, who it might be by or, hopefully not, it's a made for commerical piece? Thanks much.. :)

I'm bumping this up in hopes someone out there has been able to find out some information on it.. My real hope is this music is actually a group rather then a made for the commercial piece..

Thanks..

Here is a longer version that I threw together in my free time. I'm working on a longer version but, as far as I could tell in my investigation into where the original music from the commercial came from, it is a custom written piece for Lenovo for the commercial. Will post on here if I get any other news back from the Ogilvy & Mather Ad Company who are the one's responsible for the specific ad.

Wow, I'm stunned! What a great job, hon! Thanks so much for your time and effort on this.. ^^
Glad to see others love this music as much as me.. :)

Appreciate the research on this. I thought it was a real song, what a bummer!

(a bit of a longer version)

I'm obsessed with it, too. I've taken it up on the piano.

I just saw this ad for the first time a minute ago and it is *awesome*! Thanks for taking the time to expand on it! I, too, am obsessed :)

its the backbeat from 2-pacs "street fame"
took me by surprise too. A) its from a rap and B) its not new, the dude has been dead for 15 years now

its the backbeat from 2-pacs "street fame"
took me by surprise too. A) its from a rap and B) its not new, the dude has been dead for 15 years now

I agree that there is a similarity in the song, Street Fame.. You can hear it in the very first part of the back beat, but I did not hear any of the rest of this music in that song and I doubt, seriously, if the music was plagiarized.. That first piano part is in the wrong key, for one thing, and, after it, the music changes completely..

Heloooo...
So glad I found this.
Anyone got the Lenovo soundtrack in higher quality?
Also, is anyone able to identify the soundtrack to this:

The music is similar to Era - kind of like Enigma but with Cathar and not Gregorian chants. It was big in Europe in the later '90s.

I think it sounds a lot like something Lacuna Coil would do and in fact that's why I searched for it. I'd love to see them get more notariety...they're an excellent Italian metal band (songs are in english) with a powerful female singer and symphonic, new age style.

Heck, even if it's not them...if you like the Lenovo commercial music, then Lacuna Coil might be right up your alley!

Don't know if this is right and can't verify now but saw this elsewhere..."New Soul" by Yael Naim.

(You might still like Lacuna Coil...their style is similar to this song)

I unfortunately don't know anything about the song, but I thought it was interesting, so I made a recording of my piano remix.

Back