Victoria's Secret in-store

ok so i work at vs and i am SO DESPERATE for the may/june song playlist. (no one at work knows !!!)
one song in particular that i can't find the lyrics to goes something like this:
"stars are coming
stars are coming
baby
stars are coming
stars are coming
i've got lipstick on..."

ok so that is what the lyrics sound to me but i'm pretty sure that it's not it because i've been googling the lyrics like crazy.
please help me find the song

hahaha thanks!!!

ok.. i was inside Victoria's Secret and i heard this techno song. its a woman shinging and the only lyrics i remember are "take it easy.." dows anyone know who its by or what it could be????????? thanks

the song is called "Relax, Take it Easy" by Mika, its actually a guy (with a really high pitched voice) not a girl singing haha but the song in victoria secret was a remix of the original... it took me a while to find the original so it might be tough to find the remixed version..

Originally posted by Lillybo@Jan 21 2007, 11:15 PM
the song is called "Relax, Take it Easy" by Mika, its actually a guy (with a really high pitched voice) not a girl singing haha but the song in victoria secret was a remix of the original... it took me a while to find the original so it might be tough to find the remixed version..
"Relax, Take It Easy" by Mika

Get it at Amazon.

...or...

it could be...

"Take It Easy" by Astrella Celeste

Take it easy whats your hurry
I can see no need to worry
take it easy life is long
loves a game so play along

i was in victoria's secret the other day and i heard a song that was really awesome. it was a techno like song and the only words to it i remember are "say yeah yeah yeah ohhh ohhhh ohhhhh"

What commercial was it? The only commercial I've seen with those "lyrics" was for "Very Sexy Makeup" and the song was Groove Armada's "Easy."

I heard this song at the victoria's secret store about couple months ago. I've been looking for this song for like forever. It was like a dance/techno song of a girl singing, upbeat. It went something like "come on baby take a chance get on the floor" in the chorus. Can somebody please help me find that song?

I'm sorry, you said Victoria's Secret and I went completely blank...

I heard a version of "Winter Wonderland" in a Victoria's Secret store on Dec. 26 - it was set to a slow dance beat, and I swear it sounded like Joy Division (is that even possible????). I must know the truth!! Anyone know?

Thanks!

hello all!

I am having the hardest time finding this song! I heard it in Victoria's Secret today. It's an upbeat dance song performed by a girl (maybe group?). All I could hear was the chorus "Here I come...". Sorry I can't give more. Can someone help me figure this song out? Thanks.

C

Hey,

I hear this song in VS alot (because I work there haha) but I have no idea what it is. They don't give us playlists unfortunately. It's pretty loud and funky...and the lines I know are:

changing into something beautiful...
you've got my heart in your hands (i think)

kissed by all the boys at school
you've got your head in their hands

(something about it being warm outside??)
you'll feel it from the outside first

That's all I know! But I love that song and I searched google all over and can't find it :( I'd appreciate any help! :)

there was recently a song that i heard and ive been trying to find it, the lyrics i know from that song would be "with your beating heart...." thats all i know, its like a bubbly song, but i think its either electronic or dance. can you help me?

Heard in Victoria's Secret today... and in August 2009 outside a store I think??

Ok so a longgg time ago (August 2009) I heard a cool beat coming from a store as I walked past it.. Never heard any lyrics then and I couldn't really stop to ask the store because I was walking with a group of people on the sidewalk of downtown streets lol... the song sounded familiar (although I doubt it was anything ever played on the radio).. never thought I would hear the song again.... anyway TODAY in Victoria's Secret at the mall I heard it!! I asked an employee but they didn't know. I tried really hard to hear lyrics but with Christmas shoppers that was very hard to do.... so here is the song description..... a female singing... very soft airy voice yet high pitched... and the only lyric I got was her saying "dreammmm" and the beat was high pitched and the song is like trance/dance... (when I say dance I don't mean u would dance to it lol I mean like that 'house'/trance genre... seems like it might be a popular song among stores or something. Any help would be appreciated!

Ha no it's not that song.. I've heard the Beyonce one before from when I worked in a clothing store. But thanks for replying :) The song I'm talking about had little to no lyrics, and it sounded like a white/caucasian female singer.. really airy voice almost seemed to be humming or very hard-to-distinguish lyrics. The voice sounded similar to The Bird and the Bee (artist) but the song was more dance/trance.

Back