Virgin Mobile

Has anyone seen this ad? It has this nice music and everyone's got halos and devils horns on their heads. It's their new christmas ad. I really want to know the song. :x

does anyone know the name of the song from the 2007 virgin mobile christmas commercial? its the one where it snows cell phones, and the main quote is "naughty or nice? who cares."

I heard the phrase "there's something in the air but thta doesnt come up with proper results.

if anyone knows this song please tell me.
thanks

Just saw this on of the ad's before The Mist tonight. Its a red/black color orientated ad with a technoish song. It was really catchy, and as much as I wanted to remember the lyrics, i just couldn't after that movie. All i remember is the red and black coloring, dark, and it had angel/devil mini wings at the end of the ad.

Damn it. I hate when i do this. I always find what im looking for when i post im looking for it...

Pogo-Digitalism. :p

And I can't edit my original post for w/e reason :S.

This thread seems to be discussing 2 (or 3?) different Virgin commercials, but I haven't been able to sort out what some of the original posters were asking about. Anyone care to help clarify these threads?

Hey yea im looking for the commercial that aired in Canada which is a christmas commericial about it doesnt matter whether your good or bad and it shows everyone with a halo or the devil sighn and yea i want to know the song that was being played on the background.

thanks

anyone know the song in the new virgin mobile commercial? it's been on during the holidays and it says something about being "naughty or nice" in the commercial. thanks in advance!

Back