Top Chef

bstudiogirl

Reaction score
In each episode of Top Chef on Bravo there is a clip of a guitar riff. I can not find anyone that knows what song it is. Help someone it's driving me crazy.

just like last season there is a guitar riff in the show that's played at certain parts of the show. season 1 was the Spoon song. I've heard Season 2's song before but I just can't place it, anyone know?

bump for this, please. its been in every single episode, this forum has never let me down before I know someone must be able to identify this song. if my above post was not clear I'll elaborate...let me know.

On November 8th Wed. 2006 in the reality show top chef season 2 episode 4 (Less is More) there was a song. It sounded kinda celtic with drums and and a voice in the backround. You can hear it in the middle of the show when the contestants get back from buying their groceries and are in the kitchen. Can anyone identify this song for me please.

That has been bothering me as well for the longest time. If I'm not mistaken it's an Arcade Fire song, Neighborhood #3 (Power Out).

bump for this i cant find the name of the song either but its been in every episode in season 2

Back