Tom Wilson aka Biff.

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
Some friends and I went to see Tom Wilson, aka Biff from Back To The Future at a comedy club downtown, and our seats were front and center.

Well during the show, he was singing and then he put the microphone in my face to sing a line, but I guess I sang the wrong line because.......

....he started knocking on my head going, "Hello, McFly, hello!"

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY hahahahahaha that guy is the balls. What was the song, the Stop Asking Me The Questions one? I've been singing that in my head for the past few days.

Did he happen to mention if he's still gonna be on Ghost Whisperer? :wub:

He was singing a rendition of Mandy to a guy in the front row who's name was Zack. Well he was finishing up the last lin and went Ohhhhh....

And then he put the mic in my face and I sang, "Zaaaaack"

I guess he wanted my name, or Mandy.

Either way the show was HILARIOUS. I was actually hoping he would look at me and say, "What are you looking at butthead!" but this was WAY WAY better.

Originally posted by proof@Feb 18 2007, 11:08 AM
He was singing a rendition of Mandy to a guy in the front row who's name was Zack. Well he was finishing up the last lin and went Ohhhhh....

And then he put the mic in my face and I sang, "Zaaaaack"

I guess he wanted my name, or Mandy.

Either way the show was HILARIOUS. I was actually hoping he would look at me and say, "What are you looking at butthead!" but this was WAY WAY better.
:lol: I have a feeling that whatever you'da said woulda earned ya a McFly.

Back