Tinkerbell

ranafrg

Reaction score
On the dvd of The Little Mermade is a trailer for the upcoming Disney film "Tinkerbell". The song used is by new age artist Loreena McKennitt..... Has anyone seen it, and does anyone know the title?

the music from the upcomming disney film tinkerbelle sounds as though it is by Loreena McKennitt. Does anybody know if it is, and what the tiltle is ? thanks.

hello! i'm DCR and i need a little help:blink:. ok my friend got Cinderella 3 and on the DVD there was a comercial for the new tinkerbell movie. i personally don't care for tinkerbell but the song in the ad was by Loreena McKinitt.

i like her music a lot, i was raised on it actually but i can't find it anywhere. i think it may have been made just for the film because the only time i've heard her talk about faries is in "stolen child"

if anyone knows the name of the song i'd appreciate it a lot.

thanks
~DCR :ph34r:

I don't know. Here's a link to a Youtube video of the trailer. Might help.

There was a thread about this, but I think it was lost b/c I can't find it anymore :angry:

The song is definitely by Loreena McKennitt, and has actually been confirmed by Loreena herself (see the message boards at Quinlan Road (official Loreena site). :D

Joel McNeely is composing the music for the DVD - see Here, where it also confirms Loreena's involvement. B)

Currently it is still "in-production" and may not have a title yet - Loreena has just finished up a tour (saw her in Bellingham, it was FANTATSTIC) so she may not have been working on it for the last few months.

Back