The Statement

nathanalways21

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Someone on IMDb is asking about the music at the beginning of the trailer for "The Statement." I made the mistake of watching the trailer because I do recognize the piece but can't think of it, and now it's driving me crazy! :) On soundtrack.net, it states that "Red Alert" (Etoll) is used in the trailer, but it just might be for the last half. Besides, the other trailer listed as having "Red Alert" is one that I don't recall watching. I know I've heard this music, maybe in a horror or suspense trailer or maybe in the actual movie. Any help is appreciated!

(starts after guy pulls gun on Michael Caine):

Okay, someone on IMDb posted the answer to the question of music. It's "Night Crawlers" by Robert Etoll. However, I've searched different ways and cannot find which trailer or movie contains this piece of music. Please let me know if any of you figure it out. :)

Yeah, it's the right piece of music, but I've been searching and cannot find it connected with any particular trailer or movie. However, I did find it--though it wasn't listed/credited as such--in the trailer for Ghost Ship. Would I have remembered it from seeing that trailer six or so years ago? Maybe, but I have a feeling that there's something else out there.

You may not believe this, but I was flipping through the channels last night and stumbled on this History Channel special. They were talking about monster birds or flying dinosaurs or something. "Night Crawlers" was playing in the background!

Anyway, please let us know if you recognize other places where the music was used. Thanks!

I saw the monster bird show myself; scary. :eek:

I thought the site I listed would allow a person to match "their" music to customers, for example, movies, trailers, etc. Nice site nonetheless.

Back