The Lake House

AmCha

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't catch this song when it was a car commercial... and I still didn't catch it when it was in this movie... the lyrics just couldn't be deciphered. This is so bugging me.

This song plays a little bit after Keanu's father character dies and Sandra Bullock is brushing her teeth. It kind of has a mellow melody and the lyrics sound like, "on the zoisite..." and then dies away with the guy murmuring, "ping ping ping ping ping..." or something...

It's not in the soundtrack on Amazon.com, so you all HAVE to know this...

I don't remember that song but does anyone know the song that played during the opening credits?

Originally posted by Crapgame@Jul 2 2006, 11:14 AM
I don't remember that song but does anyone know the song that played during the opening credits?
"(I Can't Seem To) Make You Mine" by The Clientele (Amazon) ()

Originally posted by AmCha@Jun 30 2006, 11:46 PM
It kind of has a mellow melody and the lyrics sound like, "on the zoisite..." and then dies away with the guy murmuring, "ping ping ping ping ping..." or something...
"Pink Moon" by Nick Drake (Amazon) ()

YES! Thank you so much, leone! Hahaha... "ping ping ping" is actually... "pink pink pink." How embarassing.

Does anyone know the song on The Lake House when Keanu Reeves (Alex) goes to see the luxery apts that Sandra Bullock's character is suppose to live in but they have not been built yet. Its the scene with him and his brother walking at night. Its a woman singer singing in either in French or Spanish I cannot remember which... its not on the released soundtrack. I truly appreciate! Thank you much guys and gals.

Back