The Glades

Deeno

Reaction score
On the show The Glades on Sunday night, 7/11/10, they played a song that had the line Knock Knock Knockin on every door. It was NOT the Roxette version. This version had a woman with a very smooth voice. Does anyone know what the song and artist was?
Thanks!

Awesome! Thank you so much! It was "I'll be true to you" by Jo Kelly Stephenson

The Glades 9/26

There was a song in this episode (Sun, 9/26) of The Glades that played towards the end of the episode. Some of the words were "I just need you now". It was a female artist and it sounded country. I've been searching the web for 2 hrs now looking to find that song with no luck. I know about the aetv website with the episodes listed, but it doesn't have any info about the music in this episode. Can anyone help?

Awesome! Thank you so much! It was "I'll be true to you" by Jo Kelly Stephenson

Au Contraire.. it is “Need You Now,” by Lady Antebellum

Last edited:
the Cuban Mob episode (when Callies husband got out of prison) the closing song had a line nt it, "i wont be there to catch you when you fall" ...or something. does anyone have a idea who sang it and the name of the song??? thanks!

the Cuban Mob episode (when Callies husband got out of prison) the closing song had a line nt it, "i wont be there to catch you when you fall" ...or something. does anyone have a idea who sang it and the name of the song??? thanks!

"Catch Your Fall" by ZZ Ward

The 2nd season of "The Glades" has a different opening/theme song than the 1st season, has anyone have the title of this theme song? Thanks in advance :)

Back