The Bone Collector

doughboyj

Reaction score
I know I've heard that song in a movie, perhaps a cartoon. Any help would be apreciated.

When did you hear the song? Was it in something current or old?

I know many many years ago it used to be used for a PSA for battered/abused/homeless women.. I can't think of a film or cartoon it's been in though.. I'll have a look.

The only results I could find that I thought might even possibly match...

Don't Give up in The Bone Collector
Shock the Monkey in an episode of South Park (because you mentioned you thought it might've been a cartoon)
Don't Give Up in a 1997 Made for TV Movie - Perfect Body

:(

Not great, but best I could get.

Originally posted by cmarbo77@Aug 25 2004, 11:25 PM
It was in the movie "She's having a baby" with Kevin Bacon
Was it in She's Having a Baby? I thought that was "This Woman's Work" by Kate Bush (same vocalist in Gabriel's "Dont Give Up.")

I'm scratching my brain and trying to remember… anybody can verify this?

:: smacks forehead ::
didn't realize that She's Having a Baby is still in print! found track listing at amazon
So turns out "Don't Give up" wasn't in this one… guess the mysterious appearance of this song remains unanswered.

Originally posted by design_femme@Aug 29 2004, 08:39 PM
:: smacks forehead ::
didn't realize that She's Having a Baby is still in print! found track listing at amazon
So turns out "Don't Give up" wasn't in this one… guess the mysterious appearance of this song remains unanswered.
hey terinth is right the song does come from the bone collector it plays at the end of the movie and it is also at the end credits but i'm sure noone want's to go through that but yeh terinth is right. :D <_<

Back