Target Ad: "Want it I Need it I" music

DaShiznit

Reaction score
The most recent Target ad (10/14/06) has a song I know I have heard before, but I can remember the title or the Artist.

The ad has some appliances acting anthropomorphically (acting like people)... the tune goes something like "Want it I, need it I,..." (stressing the I's)

Sounds kinda hip - hop.

I know somebody out there knows the name of this song.

Thanks.

Originally posted by DaShiznit@Oct 16 2006, 06:11 PM
The most recent Target ad (10/14/06) has a song I know I have heard before, but I can remember the title or the Artist.

The ad has some appliances acting anthropomorphically (acting like people)... the tune goes something like "Want it I, need it I,..." (stressing the I's)

Sounds kinda hip - hop.

I know somebody out there knows the name of this song.

Thanks.
That's supposed to say "but I can't remember the title or the Artist."

Sorry.

It's already been answered here. Just use the search option before you post. It is done by a music production company called Trancenders. http://www.transcenders.tv/

At the site choose projects, then commercials, then click on the pic: Target product people, and that is the song and commercial you are talking about.

The reason it sounds familiar is that members from The Black Eyed Peas sang it.

WOW... I was soooo sure I heard this song somewhere before the Target ad... it must be reminding me of something.

Sorry about the double post... I thought the Product People song was a different commercial, but it is the right one. Thanks for the reply farbeyond.

Piece,

-DaS

Back