Step Up

wow :p
thank u so much niennathevalie
we have been like literally stressin over the songs
what was funny was that all those songs are on the soundtrack but i couldnt get them :eek:
thanx a bunch :D

Is anyone able to find Young Joc's "'Bout It" without the featuring 3LW version? I've searched everywhere and have come up with nothing! :(

Well, for you that haven't seen Step Up, go see it, go with a girl, not a bunch of guys...doesn't really matter,lol.

Anyways, around 2 weeks before the premier, the trailer started to come out and hadthe song called "I'mma Shine" by young bloodz. The only problem, is that on the trailers/previews, it was in an instrumental form.

all i can find online is the version with the words meshed in, i want the instrumental for a project. Ifanyone knows where to get the instrumental form of "I'mma Shine" by young bloodz, please tell me,

thanks much in advanced

-jason

ok, i just realized that i requested for a file, what i mean to ask is what is the song name for the instrumwntal of Imma Shine?

Here's the thing about the youngbloodz song:

I listened to the version on iTunes,

and the background music is the same music that was playing at the beginning of the trailer.

And it's not youngbloods.

The violin part is a violinist girl.

Her name is Kylie, but I can't remember her last name.

I'd recognize that violin anywhere.

bout it by Yung Joc might be in there somewhere... or maybe it just in the movie (not the trailer)

Step Up

Trailer

1.) "I'mma Shine" - Youngbloodz
2.) "Til The Dawn" - Drew Sidora
3.) ""Scratch" - Rip Tide Music
4.) "Made" - Jamie Scott
5.) "End Sequence" - Kwame
6.) "Seismic Conclusion" - Music Junkies

Step Up

Trailer # 1

"I'mma Shine" - Youngbloodz
"Etoll Low Hit 10 - Robert Etoll