Sprint "Waitless"

Reaction score
Sprint "Waitless"

Does anyone know the song in the new Sprint commercial? It's not that ad with the Architecture in Helsinki song, it's a commercial taht links to http://www.waitless.org/ at the end. The song is a catchy pop sounding confection.

I'm looking for the song in the Sprint commercial where they say something like "you spend two weeks of your life tying your shoelaces, four weeks looking for socks, and one year waiting for unlimited night calls."

I couldn't make out any of the lyrics, but the song was sort of mellow rock/pop.

Thanks!

It's a commercial telling us how much time we spend tying shoes and other little things, and then it tells us how to save time with sprint or something to that effect. The music is a piano tune, and someone starts singing towards the end.

If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's an Ambulance Ltd song off of their self-titled album. If you could find a link to said commercial that'd be nice.

I don't think this is the commercial with the Ambulance Ltd. song. It is something else.

Back