song?! [url to song included.]

Well, it's a myspace page so it appears that the artist is 'Muffins' and the title is "Track 02" - either that or it was illegally uploaded, but since it is listed as a band (artist, group ...whatever) it could be legit. You can try contacting Muffins through myspace messaging. :huh:

i tried that.
and the girl who is on the friends list ignored the message.
and i know it was her who created the fake myspace because the url's have the exact same numbers [4511] and they are both from the same city.

Just because she made the page doesn't mean she isn't the artist - no need to get angry :(

I'm sorry, I know there are a lot of fan pages and flat out posers out there :rolleyes: I've managed to locate a group called 'Muffins' but no samples yet....

hah yeah; i know what you mean.
and it doesn't help when people won't help out.
this is the first forum i've been to that people ACTUALLY are nice enough to help me,
so thanks for even trying.
:)

My systems bugging out on me, but I don't think the 'Muffins' I found sounds anything like that song. There's also 'THE Muffins', Martha and the Muffins, Vanilla Muffins and a track 2 with the title Muffins :lol:

:[
unfortunately, i don't thinkt those will help
but thanks for trying
i found a band that sort of sounds like them, lanemeyer, but not quite.
:[
frustration.!

Yeah, not getting anything here... none of those are right and I get zero on the lyrics. It could just be an indie song... you'd think they would respond to interest if that were the case. :unsure:

hah.
yeahh.
well like i said; thanks for trying.
i'm trying to contact that girl again.
hopefully this time she'll respond and perhaps be helpful.
if not, i guess i'll just have to stick to visiting that myspace page for a while.
haha.
:(

You know it's downloadable, right? ;) ...and give it some time, someone else here may recognize it.

holy crap.
you're amazing.
i didn't even notice the download.
now i have it on a cd. :) :) :)

hah yeah; i'm impatient. :unsure: :)

Back