Showtime

fernandonyc18

Reaction score
Theres this song in a showtime ad. The ad is about films that are going to be on showtime and its about the new series that are going to be on too. Its a male voice that sings and ive tried to jot down the lyrics but all i can get is a phrase that saids ¨i cant wait¨ or something.

However, it does repeat the phrase ¨right here, right now¨ several times and thats stuck in my head and i cant get it out. Im dying here. Does anyone know the song?

Its sounds like a rock some from maybe some band or something.

Ive found some entries here from other folks trying to find a song from a showtime ad that saids ¨Open your eyes, I'll take you to my dream" or "Open your eyes and see all that's real". I dont know if its the same song im taking about but what im sure of is that the song Im looking for saids ¨right here, right now¨ several times and that it has a rock beat to it.

PLEASE! HELP!

I'll take a guess ...

Going by the "right here, right now" thing ...

Fatboy Slim - "Right Here, Right Now" ???

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

NO...ITS NOT FAT BOY SLIMS' RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. I KNOW THAT SONG AND ITS NOT THE SONG IM LOOKING FOR. ITS A ROCK SONG NOT A TECHNO ONE. BUT THANKS ANYWAY.

ANYONE ELSE?

I'll take another (probably dumb) guess ...

Jesus Jones - "Right Here Right Now" ???

??? :blink:

Nope. I previewed that song. Its not jesus jones. Thanx anyway.

Right here, right now, right here, right now...*sigh*

"Right Here, Right Now" by FTR (Feed The Rhino?) Give it ago. If not, tell me and I'll keep looking.

No. *sigh* Its not right here right now by feed the rhino. Heard it and its not that one. Thanx anyway.

Well, this certainly is a challege. I'll keep a'searchin! We can do this hun! :D

I downloaded the song by Van Halen and its definitely not that song. However (and this is very strange) I was reading the lyrics and there was a phrase that now I remembered the announcer on the showtime ad said: ¨It's what's happening
right here and now¨...¨on showtime¨.

Strange, but as I was saying, its not Van Halens songs. Maybe a remix. I dont know.

This sucks!

Thanx anyway.

Back