Rimmel London Foundation Kate Moss

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I saw a commercial for Rimmel London a few times now,and I want to know if anyone here knows the song in the background?The commercial was a mascara commercial (extreme volume,or lash defying I believe).

Now I already tried to search for this one in the forums,but no one mentioned the commercial I saw.

I don't quite remember what happened in the commercial (only that Kate Moss was in it,of course).But I do remember the song a little.The music was fast-paced (like dance-floor remix type),and I could hear a woman singing.

I think a few of the lyrics I heard were something about "Go the distance (the woman sings these words).Unfortunately,that's the only lyrics I made out (if that's what she sang,which sounded pretty clear).

Does anyone know what this song is,and who the artist is?I don't know if I found it already,because I can't find a sample to listen to,but I tried searching the web for info on it,and found a song title By Geri Halliwell (Spice Girls) called "Go The Distance".These words are also in the lyrics.But I can't find a sample anywhere to see if this is the one in the Rimmel commercial.

From what I heard in the background though,it sounded a little like Geri Halliwell's voice,but I'm not sure at all.Has anyone seen this particular Rimmel commercial?Because I really want to know the name of the song and artist.If it is the one by Geri Halliwell,I hope someone can tell me!

I don't care who sings it,the song's awesome and I really want to know the info on it,so I can find it on Amazon.com,or some other CD shop!Thanks everyone!

~Candace~

I just saw the commercial again on E! channel.They play this particular commercial more than any other cable network does.

If someone watches E!,and sees this Rimmel London commercial,please see if you can get some more lyrics out of it,so I can at least try to use a lyrics search engine,and find the song that way!

I don't know why I'm the only one who has mentioned this certain commercial (maybe this one is brand new),but I know I'm not the only one who has seen it.I can't record the ad from the television (no VCR or DVD recorder),and this is why I can't catch every detail of it to give more info.

Hey i'm looking for the song for the new Rimmel London foundation powder ad. It has Kate Moss in it and the song itself has a bit of a techno feel with some vocals that i can't quite make out, it's a female singer though.
Any help is appreciated!
Cheers!!

I found the answer myself (okay,so it was a miracle that I stumbled onto it :lol: ).The commercial I saw was actually a foundation commercial,not a mascara one.I really didn't pay close attention at the time to what Rimmel London was advertising,I was too busy trying to hear more of the song playing in the background!

But the song I heard is called "Can't Get Enough" By Kish Mauve,and the Rimmel Commercial I saw is on the band's Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/kishmauve

Hi,
I think you saw the same commercial I have been wondering about for months,and even posted a topic about it.

The song I was searching for is titled "Can't Get Enough" by Kish Mauve,and the commercial with the song playing is featured on the band's Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/kishmauve

I don't know for sure if this was the same one you saw,but your description of the music sounds very similar to what I was looking for all this time (I posted my Adtunes topic months ago,and just answered my own question today :lol: )!

Back