Redhead

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
after askin adtunes for a song i heard on a myspace ("I Like" - Redhead)...adtunes saved the day to give me the info on who it was! but i have tried to search for cds, sites, songs, etc for this hip hop artist and i can't find anything!!

i want someone to tell me where i can get the song I Like by Redhead!! and i just wanna know if anyone has heard of this artist or where to get info on him and if he has a cd?!?! i think he is from Atlanta...maybe Capital Hills (?)

this song sounds so fresh and very "chill" (i know i sound like a nerd right now but oh well). here is the link (just click on "I Like" on the left):

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=7098998

so please help me find out where i can get his music guys!! any help is appreciated!

yes, can someone please help find where i can dwnld this song!!?!? b/c its been searched many times on iTunes, even limewire, music stores and such but its not found! :( i mean i heard u can dwnld a youtube video and convert it into an mp3 file, but id rather not do that (not only b/c itd probably take hella long, i dnt wanna retrieve this song in an illegal way lol)

please help guys, id appreciate it :)
allie

Back