Red shirt jogging man

TornadoShanks

Reaction score
OK this is killing me , I keep seeing this commercial and I am having trouble finding the song that goes along with it ...I am not sure what the commercial is about for I never read the text ..I just listen to the song

But whats going on in the commercial is ..there is this overweight middle aged if not older man jogging in a red shirt and he has a dark jacket on over that ..hes just jogging ...and then at the end ..he stops and then turns around and starts jogging back the way he came ...I kinda get lost in the song so I dont pay attention to enough lyrics to do a decent search but I do recall hearing at the end something like " whats a matter with you my dear " its just a really great song and I hope someone can tell me who its by ....thanks

I am looking for the name of this song also. All I know is that it is a commercial for ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) On the screen it says that most people with ALS lose the use of their legs within the first two years and "what would you do while you still could".

I like this song very much. Any info?

hey Bonbon thankyou for your information on the commercial ...I typed it into youtube.com as "ALS commercial " and it was there ...the song is called Trust and it is by Jim guthrie !!!!!! thanks again and enjoy cause its a really good song ! :D

Thanks for the song info. I downloaded it yesterday. A little disappointing to note that he also does that annoying little ditty "hands in my pocket"

thanks again

Back