Popular romantic song

andy

Pro Member
Reaction score
What is the name of the song that EVERYONE uses to emphasize romance? It's used in The Sims when the characters kiss, too.

isn't the same song that plays when lovahs run at each other and embrace?

darn it, i can hear the song in my head, but i don't know the name either. :(

Yeah, that song.

It obviously has a name, too.

I have noted that. ;)

Thanks for the help! :)

Hey y'all,
Looking for this one song...it's used in hundreds of tv shows/movies (cartoons mostly), to convey 'love'...in fact, it's the music that plays in the game 'the Sims' when two Sims kiss (at least in the PS2 version)...
I've been looking for this forever. Help!

Was it this classical tune that's been used to death? Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet Fantasy Overture (Theme) Track 3 here:

I tried Amazon first but iTunes had the better sample (by far) You know the program is free and you can listen to samples without actually paying for anything? Just a thought, they often have the best samples. :)

"Fall in love" song?

hi everyone.

i've been searching for the name of a song that appears in alot of movies (normally comedy ones) and even on tv shows when a guy/girl looks at a girl/guy and falls in love at first sight.
they always use the same part of the song that last for about 5 seconds or something.
atm i'm not remembering any movie that uses this song but i think there's a scene in a movie where there are 3 "falling in love" in a row and the last one is with a dog or something (yeah, i know it's weird)

if anyone knows the name of the song or of any movie that uses it would help alot.

Re: "Fall in love" song?

well from what i can hear on the preview in the link you gave me i think it's not it.
it's the same style thought. i mean, being orchestral and all but the tempo is a bit slower.

thanks for the link but that's not the one i'm looking for.

by mere change i was watching south park today and the song i'm looking is used there, twice. the episode where you can hear it is the first from the first season (Cartman Gets an Anal Probe). the first time you hear it is when Wendy shows up in the cafeteria. The second time is almost at the end when Wendy is about to give a kiss to Stan.
i hope this helps figuring out which song is it :)

yap, that's the one.

thanks everyone for the help ^^

Back