Pontiac

frustation

Reaction score
Dark and moody commercial with what I believe is the Pontiac G6 being driven through a darkened but "neon"-lit city

What is the song used in the commercial, it's not quicksilver, and it's not on the pontiac website yet.

are you talking about the one where at the end the narrator says "man, this is getting good"?

tm9pf, that is exactly the ad that I think frustration is referencing, and it's definately the reason I'm on this string. The commercial is actually being reused; it's the same one that orginally had M83's Don't Save Us From the Flames, but now there's a new song on it. Cool and dark. It plays a lot during football games; I saw it during the Miami/FSU game last night.

yes, someone please hook us up, it made the great game last night even better because i didnt mind as much when they went to commercial. great song

i was wondering the same thing.. what is the name of that song.. great game also.. GO NOLES!!!!!!!!! great defense on both teams parts..

The song is a remix by Alias of the song "What You Gave Away" originally done by The One AM Radio. You can find it on iTunes or at his MySpace page.

Thanks; I found a copy of the cd used on Amazon for fairly cheap.

thanks so much portamento, i have searched this fourm for weeks trying to figure out this song every since i saw it during the michigan/notre dame game. its strange because the only time i have ever seen this commercial is during michigan football games.

Back