Peecher day :-)

She means the :lol: from before, when you were laughing at her wubbing Ravikins.

Originally posted by Panther+Mar 16 2006, 01:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Panther @ Mar 16 2006, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 15 2006, 04:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Mar 15 2006, 07:14 PM
Ima start calling her CR0N!!!!

The hell you don't! :angry:
Isn't it the hell you will >_>? [/b][/quote]
:lol: smartass

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 17 2006, 12:29 AM
She means the :lol: from before, when you were laughing at her wubbing Ravikins.
but... I was lauging at Ravi too :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 17 2006, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 17 2006, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 16 2006, 11:11 PM
I'm so confused.. :unsure:
No, the dingo ate by babe. :lol: [/b][/quote]
wa huh?

You took my little michellin baby off. :(

I know.. I figured people were sick of them or something (it takes up a lot of space) so I took them off. I do have them saved on my other computer though, so I can bring em back sometime :)

You don't rember that from Seinfeld? Anyway, if you must take him away, I guess it's okay then. :p

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 17 2006, 01:04 PM
You don't rember that from Seinfeld? Anyway, if you must take him away, I guess it's okay then. :p
:lol: Oh yeah! "Have you seen my FIANCEEEY? I lost my FIANCEEEY, the poor baby"

"may be the dingo ate yer BAYBEEE"

Originally posted by Caren H+Mar 16 2006, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Mar 16 2006, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Panther@Mar 16 2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 15 2006, 04:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Mar 15 2006, 07:14 PM
Ima start calling her CR0N!!!!

The hell you don't! :angry:

Isn't it the hell you will >_>?
:lol: smartass [/b][/quote]
:(

Interesting rock formations, they look like clay almost. That leaf thingy was cool too. Looks like you had fun :)

Yeah, it's fan coral. It's pretty neat if you go in the water because it's not uncommon to see it two or three feet high. And it's usually purple (not brown haha) and sways back and forth with the waves. It's really neat.

But yeah it was an awesome trip. Too short though.. been thinking about going back this summer.. maybe. Ooh and I still have to upload the snow pictures! I'll do that tomorrow, definitely NOT on 56k haha.

Back