"One, turn it into two" Sound familiar?

jackie_please

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew this song that goes (in the chorus)
"One (one) turn it into two (two)..."
I dont know the rest.
The voice sounds pretty soulful but not too extreme. I have know this song for a while but never the artist or the title of it. I recently heard it again in the supermarket and know I'm trying to find it but I can't find it anywhere! I have tried lots of "find song by lyrics" sites and I never get any results. I have also tried googling it and still nothing!
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Thats the song I was thinking of sir_garland, but I just couldn't remember the name.

:duh: I didn't realize the reply was from a different person. I thought it was the person who posted the question. Sorry about that.

So no one knows anything? I've eben trying to find it and I have asked around and no one knows!

Looks like this has been covered by a few people. Did you listen to that clip on amazon? Is is possible that this is the correct song just the wrong singer or is the song not correct at all?

No, I didn't listen to anything on amazon. I have heard this song a couple of times but I just cant remember the rest of the lyrics. The lyrics I do know however should have found me the song, how many songs have those exact lyrics? I can't believe I have not found anything after searching on the internet!
I don't know what you mean by "Is is possible that this is the correct song just the wrong singer or is the song not correct at all?"
Are you referring to the Brian Mcknight answer I was given? I know that song and it has nothing to do with the one I am looking for, neither does the singer.

I don't know what you mean by "Is is possible that this is the correct song just the wrong singer or is the song not correct at all?"
Are you referring to the Brian Mcknight answer I was given? I know that song and it has nothing to do with the one I am looking for, neither does the singer.

You just answered the question. I was saying that other people have sung the Brian McKnight song beside him, so I was asking if it was possible that the song was correct just sung by a female singer instead. Or if the song itself was incorrect. You have answered the question so we can rule that option out.

The reason I asked this is because there are many times where people will post lyrics that aren't completely correct and we have to guess by what is closest to the lyrics posted.

I'm am sure those are the lyrics, and jut to say it again for hell of it, it sounds nothing like the Brian Mcknight song, lol.

Hi, I have posted this before about 3 weeks ago and no one ever fond the song or knew it. I am posting this again because I would really like to know what it is.
It goes (in the chorus)
"One (one) turn it into two (two)..."
I dont know the rest.
The voice sounds pretty soulful but not too extreme. I have know this song for a while but never the artist or the title of it. I recently heard it again in the supermarket and know I'm trying to find it but I can't find it anywhere! I have tried lots of "find song by lyrics" sites and I never get any results. I have also tried googling it and still nothing!
It is not Brian Mcknight's song, a couple of people have said that but this is a woman singing and it's not even the same song.
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Duplicate topics merged.

Please do not start multiple threads with the same question. Thanks.

Thank you so much elena!! I have trying to figure this out for so long and no one could figure it out either. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back