Nokia 6270 6280

Bluenight

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the artist and the song/music played during the new Nokia 6270 & 6280 commercial ? it's not two different commercials , only one commercial with two phones .

I think the band you're looking for is the Dutch band LPG, you can check them out at their MySpace (which shows a Nokia 6280 commercial with their song in it) or at their own website. THe song you appear to be looking for is called 'Belly Rollercoaster'. I like it a lot, too! :)

No That's not the song . there is no vocal in the track, only music . it's a little similar to Teardrops by Massive Attack .

Hmmm... I live in Europe, perhaps they use a different commercial (or different music) in the States? You can see the Dutch commercial over here. But I suppose that doesn't help you a lot... ;)

Could you be a bit more specific on the music in the commercial you're looking for? (e.g. a few lines of lyrics or something...)

I don't live in the USA , I am from Bangladesh in Southeast Asia . In the ad , there is no lyrics, just music . The ad goes like this , At first you will see a guy high dive into a swimming pool and then instead of the swimmer, the phone come out of the water . There is also a scene with kayak racing or canoe racing in a river or a lake. And I am 100% sure this is not a Indian or Asian Commercial . Because the swimmer and the men in the canoe is certainly European or North American and the location of the river or lake is surely in Europe or North America .

Back