Mountain High Appliances

Like to identify the background music played for mountain high appliances commercials. It's orchestra music
Which Mountain High Appliance commercial are you referring to:

Several feature an ad music jingle with lyrics about Mountain High Appliance, which would have been created just for their TV spots.

Are you asking about the stock music used in this Mountain High Appliance ad:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auwnUpImvBU

found the correct commercial - at least one that has the music. Will this help? Mountain High appliences

I've updated the thread with the YouTube link to the Mountain High Appliances ad.

According to Mountain High Appliances in the comments section on that YouTube page, the track is called “Epic Uplifting” -- which unfortunately is just a generic name for stock music and would make searching for that stock song difficult. You could try contacting Mountain High Appliances and find out which stock music company provided the "Epic Uplifting" song they used.

I've updated the thread with the YouTube link to the Mountain High Appliances ad.

According to Mountain High Appliances in the comments section on that YouTube page, the track is called “Epic Uplifting” -- which unfortunately is just a generic name for stock music and would make searching for that stock song difficult. You could try contacting Mountain High Appliances and find out which stock music company provided the "Epic Uplifting" song they used.
I did but they never responded. But I'll give it another shot with that name. Thank you for your help.

Back