Live and let die song

Brownsound

Advanced Member
Reaction score
is the live and let die song on The Royale James Bond Collection cd done by paul mccartney and the wings. its seems itunes doesnt carry the song. thanks.

Hard to say without a link to the trailer in question. First couple I looked at didn't have that song on them.

the song is one itunes, i dont know if it can find found anywhere else...

Sorry. Misread your post. I'm sure that isn't McCartney. It sounds vaguely like Guns & Roses but only just. Not sure who that is.

ya the one by paul mccartney and the wings. they dont have the mortal kombat theme song either from the mortal kombat annihilation

The Song used in the movie was performed by Paul McCartney and Wings. Guns and Roses did cover the song.

Originally posted by Brownsound@Dec 26 2006, 07:03 PM
is the live and let die song on The Royale James Bond Collection cd done by paul mccartney and the wings. its seems itunes doesnt carry the song. thanks.
The Canadian iTunes store has The Royale - James Bond Collection. It lists all the songs as being performed by the Eric Winstone Band or Russ Pay. It's a "cover" album not an "original" album

I own this one which does have the original Paul McCarney and Wings version (as well as all the others).

Kat

Back