Lexus Commercial AWD 2007

Reaction score
Last night I was watching Prison Break and there was a commerical for the new AWD Lexus 2007. The music was hard to describe. I was wondering if anyone else have seen the commerical and come up with a title and artist.

Thanks

Is it the Lexus IS 250 AWD commercial...there's a 4-way split in the screen? The background song is kind of like a lite-ZZ-top...

Anyone?

Originally posted by labarlo@Feb 2 2007, 08:04 PM
Is it the Lexus IS 250 AWD commercial...there's a 4-way split in the screen? The background song is kind of like a lite-ZZ-top...

Anyone?
I didn't see any new one yet, but there was an old IS250 AWD commercial matching the description
Lexus IS250 TV commercial "road" (2005)

The IS TV spot you are referring to with the split screen unfortunately doesn't have a real song. It is music produced by Hum Music, using singers they hired for the piece.

I'm trying to find this one too. It kinda sounds arabicish and it and it just came out a few weeks ago. Its not split screen or anything.

"I'm trying to find this one too. It kinda sounds arabicish and it and it just came out a few weeks ago. Its not split screen or anything."

Thats the exact song i'm trying to find right now, anybody know?

Back